ALL OVERNIGHT PARKING FROM JULY 11 TO JULY 20 REQUIRES A CAMPING PERMIT – NO DRIVE UPS – ALL CAMPSITES MUST BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE BY USING THE FORM BELOW. CAMPING CHECK-IN STARTS WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, AT 5 P.M.
We are now accepting campsite reservations (renewals and new requests) for the 2020 IWK 250 Presented by Steve Lewis.
As in the past, we are offering a discount for sites reserved by March 31, 2020, which is also the deadline for site renewals.
- RV sites: $70.00 until March 31; $75.00 starting April 1 (HST included)
- Tent sites: $30.00 until March 31; $35.00 starting April 1 (HST included)
Reservation Process – Please Read Before Submitting
- The deadline for renewals is March 31, 2020; after that new reservations will be processed as they have been received and based on availability for the type of RV.
- A form is required for each site reservation.
- Complete the form in its entirety and submit – wait for a thank-you message. If you do not receive a thank-you message your form has errors and has not been processed. Review the form – errors will be indicated – fix and resubmit.
- Once your form is successfully processed you will receive two emails immediately, 1) receipt for payment, and 2) copy of your reservation form.
- Within 30 days you will receive a third email (at the address on the form) with your site number confirmation. After 30 days, if you have not received the confirmation email please send a copy of your order reservation to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sites canceled by the customer on or before May 31, 2020, will receive a 60% refund; sites canceled between June 1, 2020, and June 15, 2020, will receive a 50% refund; no refunds after June 15, 2020.
- Should the event need to be canceled by the promoter (RIS) due to COVID-19, customers will be offered a full refund.
ALL CAMPING INQUIRIES should be sent to email@example.com. Our office is not staffed until mid-May so please do not try to reach us by phone until after that time. Please allow at least 30 days after making your reservation before making a status inquiry. Be sure to include a copy of your reservation form with the inquiry; the more information you provide, the quicker we can get back to you.
Site & Camping Section Maps
These maps are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
* The Overflow section rules are the same as the Family areas except that there are absolutely no campfires allowed.
IWK 250 CAMPSITE RESERVATION FORM | EVENT DATE: JULY 16-18, 2020
IMPORTANT: Please complete this form including payment information then click submit and wait for confirmation. Once processed you will see a screen thanking you for your application and advising a receipt for payment will be sent by email. If you do not see the thank-you screen please review the form for errors – they will be indicated by the appropriate field; fix the error/s and resubmit. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.