IWK 250 CAMPING UPDATE – As of April 20 we have processed all of the campsite renewals which have been received; if you have not received a confirmation please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are now working on new requests and will send those confirmations in the coming weeks; everyone who sent in a new request will get a site. Any reservations received as of April 20 will be processed as new and filled after the existing new reservations are filled.
ALL OVERNIGHT PARKING FROM JULY 11 TO JULY 20 REQUIRES A CAMPING PERMIT – NO DRIVE UPS – ALL CAMPSITES MUST BE RESERVED IN ADVANCE BY USING THE FORM BELOW. CAMPING CHECK-IN STARTS WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, AT 5 P.M.
We are now accepting campsite reservations (renewals and new requests) for the 2020 IWK 250 Presented by Steve Lewis.
As in the past, we are offering a discount for sites reserved by March 31, 2020, which is also the deadline for site renewals.
- RV sites: $70.00 until March 31; $75.00 starting April 1 (HST included)
- Tent sites: $30.00 until March 31; $35.00 starting April 1 (HST included)
Reservation Process – Please Read Before Submitting
- The deadline for renewals is March 31, 2020; after that new reservations will be processed as they have been received and based on availability for the type of RV.
- A form is required for each site reservation.
- Complete the form in its entirety and submit – wait for a thank-you message. If you do not receive a thank-you message your form has errors and has not been processed. Review the form – errors will be indicated – fix and resubmit.
- Once your form is successfully processed you will receive two emails immediately, 1) receipt for payment, and 2) copy of your reservation form.
- Within 30 days you will receive a third email (at the address on the form) with your site number confirmation. After 30 days, if you have not received the confirmation email please send a copy of your order reservation to us at email@example.com.
- Sites canceled by the customer on or before May 31, 2020, will receive a 60% refund; sites canceled between June 1, 2020, and June 15, 2020, will receive a 50% refund; no refunds after June 15, 2020.
- Should the event need to be canceled by the promoter (RIS) due to COVID-19, customers will be offered a full refund.
ALL CAMPING INQUIRIES should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is not staffed until mid-May so please do not try to reach us by phone until after that time. Please allow at least 30 days after making your reservation before making a status inquiry. Be sure to include a copy of your reservation form with the inquiry; the more information you provide, the quicker we can get back to you.
Site & Camping Section Maps
These maps are for reference only and subject to change without notice.
* The Overflow section rules are the same as the Family areas except that there are absolutely no campfires allowed.
IWK 250 CAMPSITE RESERVATION FORM | EVENT DATE: JULY 16-18, 2020
IMPORTANT: Please complete this form including payment information then click submit and wait for confirmation. Once processed you will see a screen thanking you for your application and advising a receipt for payment will be sent by email. If you do not see the thank-you screen please review the form for errors – they will be indicated by the appropriate field; fix the error/s and resubmit. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.