IWK 250 Weekend (Friday)Jul 19
Our IWK 250 Super Race Weekend features seriously exciting stock car racing on Friday evening – stay tuned for details…
ONLINE order & pay – tickets, camping & more
IWK 250 SUPER RACE WEEKEND TICKET PRICES
iwk 250 super race weekend seating chart overview
PIT AREA – AVAILABLE RACE DAY ONLY (NO ADVANCE) – LIABILITY RELEASE REQUIRED
- Restricted to those 18 and older
- Exceptions for competitors ONLY
- Minors entering the pits must comply with the Minor Pit Policy (requires proof of age and consent form, in advance)
HST is included in admission.
All overnight parking (RV’s tents, etc.) at Riverside over the IWK 250 weekend requires an advance reservation and is based on availability.
Campsite reservations for the 2018 IWK 250 Super Race Weekend are now open – click here.
View our Camping Policies
Schedule - Day 1
| a printable weekend schedule is available in a link at the top of this page|
|2:00 p.m.||Pit Area Opens|
|2:15 p.m.||Tech Opens|
|4:00 p.m.||Grandstand & Box Office Open|
|5:00 p.m.||Beer Garden Opens|
|6:00 p.m.||Kenny Wallace autograph session (behind the tower)|
|6:15 p.m.||Driver Meetings|
|Legends Heat Races|
|Sportsman Heat Races|
|Maritime Legends Challenge (50 laps)|
|Henry's AUTOPRO 100|
* Schedules are subject to change without notice
henry’s autopro 100 / napa sportsman series
Following is a list of teams that have entered, to-date…
- (08) Matt Vaughan, Bedford, NS – Aerotec Engines
- (31) Robby Reid, Sydney, NS – Robby’s Tractor-Trailer/Robby’s Towing
- (8) Chris Reid, Sydney, NS – Robby’s Tractor-Trailer/Robby’s Towing
maritime legends challenge / maritime league of legends
- (38) Darren Sherwood, Cambridge-Narrows, NB – Toy Master Motorsports
- (23) Michael Neary, Portugal Cove, NL – Nolan Graphics
- (75) Emily Meehan, Rawdon Gold Mines, NS – Meehan’s Garage & Trucking Ltd.
- (6) Adam Meehan, Rawdon Gold Mines, NS – Meehan’s Garage & Trucking Ltd.
- (20) Devin Wadden, Hammonds Plains, NS – Cars Automotive
- (73) Brad Wadden, Hammonds Plains, NS – Cars Automotive
- (53) Shelby Baker, Fall River, NS – Atlantic Tiltload
- (72) Tylor Hawes, Porters Lake, NS – Leading Edge Excavation & Trucking
Entry lists are subject to change without notice.
Past winners of the Sportsman feature include:
- 2018: Colby Smith, Barrington Passage, NS
- 2017: Colby Smith, Barrington Passage, NS
- 2016: Colby Smith, Barrington Passage, NS
- 2015: Russell Smith, Jr., Timberlea, NS
- 2014: Russell Smith, Jr., Timberlea, NS
- 2013: Aaron Boutilier, Porter’s Lake, NS
- 2012: Russell Smith Jr., Timberlea, NS
- 2011: Colby Smith, Barrington Passage, NS
- 2010: Scott Allen, Antigonish, NS
error: Sorry, content is protected.