The pit/infield area at Riverside International Speedway is generally restricted to those 18 years and older. Minors 14-17 years of age may be allowed access to the infield area provided:
- The application form is submitted at least 72-hours prior to requested entry; and
- A government-issued photo ID for the Minor is presented with the application; and
- Fully completed Minor insurance waivers (2) are submitted with the application (can be found on our website in the racers Only section); and
- The Parental Consent form is signed by both parents and either notarized or witnessed by an RIS official. If witnessed by an RIS official the parents must provide government-issued photo ID – it will be copied and kept with the insurance waiver;
- The Minor Participant form is signed by the Minor and witnessed.
This is an annual application process; RIS reserves the right to deny any application, without cause. If the application is successful, the Minor will be issued a Pit Entry card which must be presented to enter the pit area.