Riverside International Speedway is nestled in the picturesque James River area on the Northumberland shore of Nova Scotia, just 16 km (10 miles) from the Town of Antigonish. The region is rich in culture with warm interesting people, delicious cuisine, and lively traditional Celtic music. Come for a race and stay to explore the region’s events, attractions, and natural beauty.
Places to Stay
- Antigonish (approx. 16 km, 10 miles)
- New Glasgow (approx. 45 km, 27 miles)
- Pictou (approx. 61 km, 38 miles)
- Port Hawkesbury (approx. 70 km, 45 miles)
- Riverside International Speedway on-site camping
- Hyclass Ocean Campground (Havre Boucher)
- Whidden’s Campground (in Antigonish)
Third-party links are provided for informational purposes only and in no way imply a recommendation.