Checklist for the IWK 250 Weekend
So you’re either packed or packing for this weekend at Riverside. We’ve put together a basic checklist to help make your weekend as enjoyable as possible…
- Tickets, if you purchased in advance (if not, get them here)
- Radio Headset, locked on 92.1 FM for P.A. System announcements and the Race Time Radio event broadcast
- Check-in hours are Wednesday from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m., Thursday & Friday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. to Noon
- Bring your campsite reservation confirmation
- If you are bringing an ATV, RTR, etc, be sure you have your registration and insurance; if not you will not be allowed to operate them on RIS property
- Be sure your freshwater tank is full
- Extra leveling blocks, especially if your site is in P6 Overflow
- Garbage bags to collect your refuse, etc.
- Charging cables for phone, etc.
There will be portable toilets located throughout the camping areas and a limited number of portable basic wash stations (hands & face) in the tent area.