Advance reserved seating for the 2015 edition of the IWK 250 Presented by Steve Lewis Auto Body is now available.
Ticket orders can be placed by using the order form on our IWK 250 event page starting June 16 (must be faxed or emailed), and by phone (902-863-2410) starting June 17.
Please be sure you are using the 2015 order form in order to ensure prompt processing.
Tickets will be offered as follows…
- June 16 to June 26 – Weekend Pass Ticket (includes discounted Friday ticket)
- Tier 1 – row A (top), very limited quantity (unsold season pass seats); plus
- Tier 2 – row B (second from top), stadium seats with backs – 200 available – these will go fast; plus
- Tier 3 – rows C to G, reserved bench seat
- June 29 to July 16 – Single Day Tickets
- All of the above, as available (single day tickets only, no weekend pass); plus
- Tier 4 – rows H to L, reserved bench seat; plus
- Tier 5 – general admission
- July 17 & 18
- general admission seating only (no reserved) – available at the track box office (mall office closed)
The ticket order form includes a graphic showing seat locations.
Overnight parking and/or camping for this event (from July 15 to 19) requires a permit – only available in advance on our website; sites are 90% full so don’t hesitate if you are planning to stay with us that weekend.
The IWK 250 Super Weekend is set for July 17 & 18. On Friday evening the Napa Sportsman Series will contest the Highland Home Building Centres 100, along with a championship points event for the Atlantic Tiltload Maritime League of Legends. On Saturday it’s the IWK 250 Presented by Steve Lewis Auto Body featuring two-time NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion Matt Crafton as the celebrity driver in the Cat Car for Kids taking on the cars and stars of the Parts for Trucks Pro Stock Tour.