Hi folks. With COVID-19 restrictions still capping gathering sizes at 250 in Nova Scotia, we’re going to have to postpone the IWK 250 weekend until later this summer, with the new date to be determined once we have more information. 

We have reached out to the Provincial government for guidance and we have a Plan to Open prepared – so we’re ready to go when we get the green flag. We are optimistic we will be racing this year, especially with the Atlantic travel bubble opening today.

As soon as we know more, we will let you know.

Camping reservations which were made for July 16-18 will be honoured on the new date. The remainder of our schedule for 2020 remains unchanged at this point.

For the assurance of our fans who have reserved campsites or premium seats, we have amended our refund policy to include refunds as an option if COVID-19 restrictions force an outright cancellation; if necessary, folks affected will be contacted at that time.

Thanks to everyone for your patience and, most importantly, for doing your part to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. With restrictions being eased it’s imperative that we remain diligent in practicing the recommended preventative measures – for our own well-being and for that of those around us, and so that we can get back on track – literally!
See you soon!