Celebrating 50 Years

Antigonish, Nova Scotia

Wednesday Update – Fireworks & Weather Forecast

AS OF WED., SEPT. 4 @ 2 P.M.

The fireworks planned for Saturday (Sept. 7) have been canceled by the provider due to concerns with the forecast wind, almost a certainty whether it rains, or not.

We’re keeping a close eye on the forecast. With the storm being as unpredictable as it is we don’t anticipate making any decisions until at least mid-day Friday.

Until then Plan A is to proceed as planned on Saturday; Plan B is Sunday, preferably afternoon, with the start time TBA pending conditions. Plan C, if needed, is being discussed but no conclusion has been reached as yet.

We appreciate your understanding.

error: Sorry, content is protected.